2014 Lone Star Park $100,000 Bracket Challenge
Welcome to the Lone Star Park $100,000 Bracket Challenge! Free to Play. Must be 21 years of age or older and have a Texas Drivers License to participate. Complete rules can be found at the bottom of the page. Entry deadline is Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
New Members Only - To register for the Lone Star Park $100,000 Bracket Challenge, type in the entry code below.
Log InIf you have already joined this pool, please Click Here for the LOG IN Form or use one of the Quick Links below.
Quick LinksFor people who have already joined.
Rules$100,000 Bracket Challenge
Saturday, March 1 through Monday, April 7, 2014 Official Rules and Regulations
1. TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Eligible participants must come in person to Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie to obtain a one-time-use entry code to log into the bracket prediction website between Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. CT and Wednesday, March 19, 2014 close of business. Must show a valid Texas Drivers License and Star Player Rewards card to obtain entry code. Only one entry code per person. Entrants must register on the bracket prediction website designated by Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie for entry in the $100,000 Bracket Challenge. No substitutions will be accepted. Only one entry per person. Contestants entering more than once will be disqualified. Each contestant must enter his/her name as it appears on their Drivers License to be eligible for prizes. A valid E-Mail address is required to register on the bracket prediction website. Each entry bracket contains spaces for contestants to designate their selections for the winning team of every game in the 2014 major men's college basketball championship tournament. Predictions do not need to include the winners of the four (4) "play-in-games" in the tournament and the "play-in-games" shall not count for purposes of determining number of correct pick or count towards points. The tournament begins on Thursday, March 20, 2014 and concludes on Monday, April 7, 2014. Eligible contestants may enter the promotion by entering one and only one team name in each of the sixty-three (63) bracket spaces for the tournament, and by completing the other requested information. Eligible participants can enter the promotion through the bracket prediction website beginning Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. CT through the entry deadline of Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CT. A contestant may modify his/her entry (subject to site availability) up to the time of entry deadline. Only the last version of a contestant's entry as accepted on the promotion web site will be a valid entry. All entries and brackets must be finalized by the Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:59 p.m. CT entry deadline.
2. RESTRICTIONS: All entries must be received no later than Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Only one entry per person. Should multiple entries be received, the entrant will be ineligible to receive the prize(s). Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie and their affiliate(s), are not responsible for any late, misdirected, lost or incomplete entries or failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections. Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie and their affiliates, are not responsible for any inaccuracies in information, which may be used in the promotion, or for any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries. Winner need not be present to win. All decisions by the judges are final.
3. PRIZE/HOW TO WIN:
A first place prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the contestant with the most points. A second place prize of $500 will be awarded to the contestant with the second most points. A third place prize will awarded to the contestant with the third most points. Points are based on correct picks made. One (1) point shall be given for each correct pick in the round of 64. Two (2) points shall be given for each correct pick in the round of 32. Four (4) points shall be given for each correct pick in the round of 16. Eight (8) points shall be given for each correct in the round of 8. Sixteen (16) points shall be given for each correct pick in the round of 4. Thirty-Two (32) points shall be given for the correct pick in the championship round. In the event that three or more contestants tie for the best overall bracket, then all winning contestants shall split all three prize amounts and no other prizes shall be awarded. In the event that two contestants tie for the best overall bracket, then they will split the first and second place prizes and the next best bracket will be awarded the third place prize. In the event that there is only one best overall bracket and two or more contestants tie for the second-best overall bracket, then those winning contestants shall split the second place and third place prize amounts equally. In the event of a tie for third-best overall bracket, the third place prize will be divided equally between verified winners.
Should any prize winner refuse a prize, Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie, its parent company and each of their affiliates are released from any obligation and liability related to such prize; cash substitutions are prohibited. Prize winnings or participation may not be substituted, transferred or assigned by participants.
4. TAXES: Liability for any and all federal, state and local taxes rest solely with the prize winners. Any winner whose prize is valued at $500 or more must sign a release form, confirming compliance with these rules and regulations of this contest, and fill out a W-9 form for tax purposes.
5. ELIGIBILITY: WINNER MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO WIN. Subject to local and state laws, the contest is open to all legal Texas Residents, except employees and their immediate families of Global Gaming Solutions and/or Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie, horsemen or stable personnel at Lone Star Park, members licensed by the Texas Racing Commission or those Credentialed by Lone Star Park, members of the media of Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie and employees of printing companies and agencies working with Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie during the 2014 year. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Any deviation from these rules on the part of the contestant will render that contestant ineligible. In the case of a challenge to these rules by a winner, that person shall forfeit all prizes and awards in association with the sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL: By entering and participating in this contest, participant agrees to and accepts the official rules and regulations as detailed above. Prize winners are obligated, and by entering agrees, to execute release form without further compensation, prior to being awarded any prize. Non-compliance will result in disqualification.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: By entering this Contest, each participant indemnifies and, releases and holds harmless Global Gaming LSP, LLC. and their affiliates and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in this contest, including all reasonable counsel fees and court costs incurred and including without limitation.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Global Gaming LSP, LLC. assumes no liability for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including, without limitation, errors in the printing of the offer and Official Contest rules and regulations, selection, notification and announcement of the winners, or distribution of the prizes. Global Gaming LSP, LLC. and each of their affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents shall assume no liability of any kind whatsoever in any cases in which their inability to act results from an event or situation beyond their control, including but not limited to Acts of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, riot, civil disturbance, fire, explosion, earthquake, flood, strike, third party non-performance lockout, labor disturbance, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of a party.
9. TERMINATION: Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Contest without prior notice on each contest day. Contest ends on Monday, April 7, 2014 at the conclusion of the final game in the tournament.
Your IP: 188.8.131.52